Share This :

1          0

Amazon

Meya Happy i Series 12i BT 5.0 True Twins Touch Activated Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Mic

Sami2233 Sami2233 Admin

Posted in category: Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
4 Years 101 days 16 hours 40 mins ago
Meya Happy i Series 12i BT 5.0 True Twins Touch Activated Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Mic

Rs. 695 (80.14% OFF)

(MRP. 3500)

Buy Now

Original Wireless Bluetooth Earphones Super lightweight and the stabilizer design according to ear geometry to ensure a secure, comfortable fit for any ear. Anti-sweating material keeps the headphones fully function even when dripping with sweat

Sensor Touch Enabled Earphones. These Wireless Bluetooth Earphones are equipped with the Latest Bluetooth V 5.0 ChipSet to ensure uninterupted transmission and deliver HD Stereo High Bass and Crystal Clear Sound. The earpods filter the outside noise to provide a clear sound that makes it easier to hear calls, Play music while Walking or Driving.

The Portable charging case can recharge both the in ear hands-free earbuds on press of a single button so you don’t worry for these in ear headsets running out of power, as the earphones can be charged automatically once put inside case. Wireless earbud could last about 1-32 hours for one charge and you can auto recharge it upto 3 times using the charging case, the standby time is upto 120 hours when it is fully charged.

Smart compatibility: Compatible with all mobile phones, including Bluetooth, tablets, notebooks, laptops, Media Devices, Gaming Stations, Bluetooth enabled LCD Tv’s and More Devices.

Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v5.0 + EDR, True Wireless Earbuds Stereo Music Touch Control Auto Pairing

GET THE DEAL :

https://www.amazon.in/Meya-Happy-Activated-Bluetooth-Earphones/dp/B082Q5X21Z/ref=pd_sbs_147_1/257-71...

Rs. 695 (MRP Rs.3500.00)

80.14 % OFF